Monday, April 27, 2009

Cheering Up Momma

Since I had to have emergency surgery on Saturday night, I think Layla has been trying really hard to help keep my spirits up while I'm recovering. Here are some pictures of things she has done that have made me laugh (which hurts my incisions, but it's totally worth it because she's hilarious and adorable.)


I also want to say a big thank you to Jim and JoAnn, they took Layla for the night so that Jeremy could stay in the hospital with me after my surgery. It was nice to have someone there with me and not have to worry about Layla .

3 comments:

Kayla said...

I'm glad you are okay Jenna! I hope you recover quickly! layla is too funny!

Jenna said...

Thanks Kayla =)
Layla is way too funny for her own good. She's always making me laugh, but right now it hurts to laugh!

PJ and Me said...

These pics are hilarious!! She always makes me giggle.