Sunday, July 26, 2009

PLEASE DONATE!!!


go to the following website to donate:

www.jdrf.org

In the middle of the page under 'get involved' click on donate, search for Jeremy Chastain on Team Amazing in Nebraska. You will be taken to Jeremy's walk central fundraiser page. There will be a link to donate to this walker. Click there and you will be able to use credit or debit and leave a message. Thanks!!


It's that time of year again! Jer, Layla, and I are strapping on our jogging shoes and participating in the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation 5k! We're asking everyone to donate 10-20$ to help the cause. Any little bit helps.


If I don't get any donations, I'm not posting pictures of Layla for a couple more weeks!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Delaney the Undead said...

hey jen...question. are there any marathons or half marathons for this cause? if so, we should run one together.

Kayla said...

haha i love your threat! you guys are so awesome that you do this!!!! seriously though.

Jenna said...

marathon or half marathon?! Girl, you're crazy. I'm in no shape to do that. Maybe next year we can sign up for one and do it together. Maybe start with the half. I know LIVESTRONG does big events like that, but I don't think JDRF does. I'll have to check into that. I'm all for running for a great cause.
Kayla, I don't think my threat is working, but I'm serious! I won't post pictures for a few weeks and I know that a lot of my family and Jeremy's family checks this just for pics of the bug. I have so much fun at the JDRF 5ks. This year I actually have a team!! We're Team AMAZING. More of my friends would have joined us, but they're currently deployed =*( Next year hopefully everyone will be home and we'll be able to raise more money.

PJ and Me said...

your donation page is not coming up.