Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thank You!

Jer's parents got us a gift card for Nebraska Furniture Mart this year for Christmas and since we never got around to using the one that they gave us last year, we had a lot to spend on things that we really needed around the house.
We got this table for the entryway. Jer just finished setting it up, and that's why it looks so nice and clean. I'm sure that it will soon be cluttered with keys and wallets and mail. We also got that awesome old-style phone that's on it at NFM.


After we picked that out, we still had a lot of money to spend so we got this painting and this apothecary chest that it's resting on. I think the artwork on it is just amazing, and it's very lightweight and beautiful. We have it against the wall in our dining room.


Layla had a lot of fun running around NFM, there is a lot to see and play on. She even found and loved the toddler bed that we'll be getting her for her 2nd birthday that's coming up in a few months.

Thanks again Jim and JoAnn!!

7 comments:

PJ and Me said...

Awesome, I love the one with the little drawers. Wendi didn't like this post, there were no pictures of Layla. ;)

KAPELE KREW said...

I LOVE furniture! I want to go to that store. It sounds amazing. I love what you guys bought. They are beautiful.

Jenna said...

NFM is the most amazing store! It makes me wish I lived in a mansion only so that I could furnish every room. Other than that, I really don't want to live in a mansion. They're too big.

Claudia Lawrence said...

Hi, ur blog is really nice and interesting, I have bookmark it & anxiously waiting for ur new post. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing. There is a website called Blogerzoom.com which is offering very unique features at affordable prices. The Expert advertising team of blogerzoom will promote ur blog plus affiliate ads through all over the network, all u have to do is choose a pack plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to blogerzoom advertising team to promote ur blog in every networks and see how u enjoy a lots of quality traffic plus good readers to ur blog.

Grandma Peg said...

You really have a cute little family! Layla is getting big and she is as cute as ever. Thanks for letting me follow your blog I've really enjoyed it. I can see why your Mom talks so much about her little nugget, she is adorable.

Jenna said...

Thanks Peggy, and thanks for putting up with my mom, I know she likes to talk a lot, especially about our little nugget =D

Sandra said...

I love the table and I especially love the phone :)

Thank you for delurking over at my blog.