Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods:
It's supposed to be all kinds of thunderstormy this week! Not gonna lie, I'm kinda looking forward to it. Layla has some really cute fall outfits I'm dying to see her wear!

Things that make me happy:
Sunday morning cuddle-fests with Layla and Jeremy in our big, cozy bed!
Creating new things.
Reading to Layla.
Shopping, especially at a bookstore!

Book I'm reading:
Duty and Desire
by Pamela Aidan

{It's part of the Mr. Darcy, Gentleman trilogy. Excellent spin-off fseries of Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice}

What I'm enjoying on TV:
Mad Men

Vampire Diairies
Jersey Shore
Thomas the Tank Engine


On the menu for dinner:
Pasta


On my To Do List:
Oh, lots of things! After a busy weekend my house is a MESS! This week I'll be getting things cleaned and organized and ready for the big move.

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
My friend is going to be Emailing me a chicken recipe this week to try!

In the craft basket:
Chistmas ornaments made out of book pages!

Looking forward to this week:
My house being cleaned and organized so I can relax and have a fun weekend with Jeremy and Layla!


Tips and Tricks:
I can't think of any this week.


My favorite blog post this week:
I haven't really been reading many blogs lately.


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
=( Haven't been reading them much

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):





On my mind:

The big move to California. I just want to get there and unpack already!

No comments: