Monday, April 14, 2008

Perfct baby,


So far Layla has been so amazing. She sleeps pretty much the whole night and naps a lot during the day. She wakes up to eat, burp, get her diaper changed, and make cute little faces for mama and daddy. Her favorite thing to do is lay on either mama or daddy's chest and fall asleep. She also has amazingly loud burps and farts, she takes after her mommy!
I could not have asked for a better labor and delivery, and now I have the perfect little girl. Jeremy and I are two wonderfully proud parents and we are enjoying our family time getting to know our little bundle of joy.

2 comments:

Fausett Family Facts said...

Looks like Kelly's wish for you came true. I am so glad she is eating and sleeping well for you. She is truly an angel. You and Jeremy are so blessed.

Fausett Family Facts said...

Jen you need to update this. Oh, and by the way...I will be at your house tomorrow...can't wait!!!