Friday, April 11, 2008

Welcome baby Layla!!


On Wed morning I woke up about 3:15 am with some cramping, and about 15 minutes later my water broke and the contractions got more intense and closer together. So Jer and I packed up and left for the hospital around 6 am. A few hours after I was admitted I was given an epideral so that I could relax until it was time to push. In early afternoon the nurse said I was ready to push and sent for my doctor. After pushing for 4 contractions (11 mins) Layla was born!


We had a great couple of days getting to know our little girl while I was recovering in the hospital, but we finally got to bring our little girl home today. She meet Zver, and he was very excited to see her. After a while he got more comfortable and knows that he has to be gentle with the tiny new person. They are now best friends!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

She is beautiful! Congrats. I hope she sleeps well, eats well, and is a perfect baby.