Friday, August 22, 2008

Air Force Week!!!

Opening night of Air Force week we went out to eat at Famous Dave's before the ceremony.



Skody, you can't hide from my camera!


Two of the craziest people I know.


I don't know what I'm doing. I didn't know she was taking a picture.


OMG! Crazy Air Force honor guard...I did that while I was in the Air Force. I was part of the Keesler AFB honor guard team =)



Wow! Did they just throw guns?!


Ooooooooh!


Layla and Jeremy weren't nearly as impressed by the honor guard as Skody and I!





My daughter, the drunk bum.
My favorite picture, ever.



MMMM, cotton candy!


Can I lick the sugar off your tongue?


Jer making a face because he has a weird wife.



My kick ass boots.



Skody singing to Jon. He wasn't enjoying it.


Stupid cotton candy guy was ignoring me. I guess he knew I did not need any more sugar in my system.



BENGE!








My favorite plane. It's so stealth!




Jessica Andrews. She was awful.





Waiting for the fireworks to start.




Oooh, pretty!



AIR SHOW!

It's the AWACS!


C-130...I think.


The side of the plane Jeremy flies on.


The nose of the plane Jeremy flies on.


The bad guy plane from Top Gun.


The inside of a KC-10


Hangin' out in the KC-10. I have no idea what Layla is doing.



The KC-10 flew in from TRAVIS AFB, CA!!!!!!!


Lounging in the B-1


Hiding in the shade. What a hot day.



Layla did not want to fly the B-1


Cool pin-up inside the B-1 Layla was flying.


OMG! The terrorists are here!



Explosions bore her.


The most flattering picture of Benge I've ever seen!


Smashing my nose =)









Cute butt.



My man looks good in his uniform!






Ooooh! The Thunderbirds are amazing!




The people in front of us kept waving at the planes as they flew buy. Yeah, like they can really see you.

No comments: