Friday, September 12, 2008

Jenna vs. Jeremy

1. Who eats more?
Probably me. I'm fatter.

2. Who said "I love you" first?
I did. He said it first sober though.

3.How long have you been together?
A few years now.

4. Who sings better?
Jeremy. I like it when he sings me old 80's rock songs...did I just say the 80's were old?! I guess I'm old then.

5. Who's older?:
He is. By nine months.

6. Who's smarter?
Jeremy.

7. Who's temper is worse?:
I guess mine. I don't really have a temper though. We get mad at the same thing: bad drivers. I am just more vocal about it.

8. Who does the laundry?
I try to do it as often as possible, but he runs out of clothes before I do so he ends up doing it some times.

9. Who does the dishes?
Me. Jer hates dishes.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?:
If you're looking at the bed then he does.

11. Who snores?
He does!

12. Who's hair is longer?
Mine. Duh.

13. Who's better with the computer?
Jeremy.

14. Do you have pets?
Yes. An annoying dog named Zver.

15. Who pays the bills?
Jeremy is the only one that works, so I guess Jer.

16. Who cooks dinner?
We both do, but when I start cooking he migrates into the kitchen and takes over. I don't think he likes my cooking.

17. Who drives when you are together?
He does. I sit in the back with Layla bug.

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?:
Him.

19. Who is the most stubborn?:
Him.

20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?
Me. I am stubborn, but not as stubborn as him.

21. Who's parents do you see more?
His. They live five minutes away.

22. Who named your pet?
Mike and Trisha. They were his owners before he got too annoying for them and we adopted him. I wish I had realized just how annoying he was.

23. Who kissed who first?
He kissed me because said I wanted to kiss someone so our friend, Nick, told Jeremy to step up and kiss me. I'm glad he did =)

24. Who asked who out?
No one really asked. It just started. We were just friends that got along amazingly and then we decided we couldn't not be together. I guess he realized I'm the only person in the world that would ever put up with him and never complain =) and he's the only one that would ever put up with me and never complain.

26. Who's more sensitive?
Me. Ever since I had a baby I've been extremely hormonal. I will cry at the slightest hint of something emotional. It's sad.

27. Who's taller?:
He is. Even when I'm in heels he towers over me.

29. Who has more siblings?
I do.

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
We both wear mesh shorts.

No comments: