Friday, March 13, 2009

Birthday Present!

Layla is going to be 1 years old next month!! I can't believe that my little nugget has been in my life for a whole year!! Time has flown by and she has grown like a weed. My little baby is looking less and less like a baby and more and more like a toddler!
Today Layla and I went to Babies'R'Us to do some birthday shopping and we picked out her present. Jeremy and I got her a little plush chair that is just her size so she can kick back and relax while watching Sesame Street! After I got it out of the car Layla couldn't stay off of it. She enjoyed having some furniture her size.

2 comments:

PJ and Me said...

She looks right at home in her new little chair. I can't believe she is setting still.

PJ and Me said...

She looks right at home in her new little chair. I can't believe she is setting still.