Sunday, March 22, 2009

On The Mend...

Layla bug had a really bad fever last night. It got up to 102.6 and I took her to the ER to get taken care of. She'd been throwing up and coughing and just was not feeling well or being her normal hyper self. After four hours they got the temp down to about 99 and sent us home with some medicine. She still hasn't slept or eaten much and she's still throwing up, but her temp is still down and she's starting to get more awake and walking around.
My mother in law brought over some Gatorade and Pedialyte so I can try and get her hydrated and she also brought me some flowers and Layla a little stuffed lamb. Layla loves her little lamb from Grandma JoAnn, she's been carrying it around since she woke up


.
Hopefully Layla will be back to normal and feeling better soon! I'm taking her to the doctor on base tomorrow to make sure everything is going okay. I'll keep you all updated =)

5 comments:

Delaney the Undead said...

awwww poor layla bug! she looks adorable with the sheep. lol. I hope she feels better soon!

Wendi's Secrets To Life said...

fell better layla bug!! I miss you

PJ and Me said...

Feel better Layla bug, grama loves you

Kayla said...

Ohh poor layla! I hope she is doing better today!

Lehigrams said...

It is so sad when your little ones are sick, and you can't do anything to make them better. Thank Heaven they are so resilient and bounce back fast. Glad she is doing better.