Friday, September 4, 2009

I've been bad about posting this past month....


...and I'm so sorry! It takes forever to sit here and get them on to blogger, and I just haven't felt like sitting here and doing it lately. So here's a little bit of what we've been up to the past month!

Layla figuring out how to balance the ball on the tee at the Hennings' house.


She actually got really good at hitting the ball and would clap for herself everytime she hit it. It was so adorable and entertaining!




taking a hard turn in the toy car.


Daddy pushing Layla around.



"come and give me kisses momma!"


Little motor baby!!




Enjoying the crisp, cool autumn evening at Jon's.






She loves playing in the rocks. Of course, she tries to eat them.




Saying "CHEESE!" for Gabby!


Peek-a-boo!


My little runner.




Climbing up the slide like momma used to do.

Flower girl for a friends' wedding.


I don't know what her obsession is with socks, but she likes to wear mine on her feet and hers on her hands.


Looks like a lot of fun.

Daddy is a princess too?

Wearing the Disney Princess Mouse Ears that Grama Bird got at Disneyland.

I turn around for one second and I'm missing Dr. Pepper.


Shoe Queen.

Cake I made for one of Jer's co-worker's birthday.

Layla sharing with Kaila.



She's grown so much, but she's still so small next to her massive kitchen.


My little Bosnian refugee.

goofball.

Layla in a basket!

3 comments:

KAPELE KREW said...

She is getting so big. time flies.

Kayla said...

HAHHA bosnian refugee. that made me laugh so hard! what's with all the awesome names!??? Layla, Kaila, AND Kayla!? wow. she is such a cutie!

Lehigrams said...

She is growning so fast. Bet you really enjoy her. Life is not the same once a baby enters is it. She sure looks like you when you were little. She is a doll.