Monday, September 14, 2009

My Little Cutie

Layla was in her diaper and tee shirt and decided to put her shoes on, her hat on, and carry around a stuffed dinosaur and stuffed poodle. It was really cute, and really odd. She is so entertaining.

Layla found the screwdriver lying there while Jer was putting together a new shelf and she decided she was going to help.


My little biker baby. I'm going to have to get her one of those for Christmas. She loves riding Nina's bike around. She just needs to learn how to steer a little better.


Layla and I at the zoo with the monkeys. Her favorite place at the zoo is the jungle building. She loves watching the monkeys play.


Her second favorite place at the zoo is the petting zoo. She loves chasing the goats around and petting them and trying to ride them around. She's my little animal lover.



2 comments:

Kayla said...

That picture of her and the goat is SO CUTE!! she looks so happy!

GrammyCands said...

Layla is so beautiful and I can see both of you in her. I enjoy looking at your pics and videos that you have posted and I have some copies of your last visit at Nana's with Layla and Jovani getting to meet. How cute they both looked. Miss you....

Auntie Candie