Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


We had a pretty relaxed Mother's Day. I was suffering from allergies all day, but I didn't let it get in the way of having some fun with Jer and Layla. We spent most of the day doing laundry and packing because Layla and I are headed out to the East Coast with some friends this morning. We did take a break for a late lunch and some shopping out in West Omaha. We went to Cheeseburger in Paradise and picked up some cute clothes for Layla at the Carter's outlet. The weather could have been nicer, but we still had fun!


Layla and I were being goofy waiting outside Coldstone Creamery while Jer was getting our ice cream.



Layla was chasing some birds and screaming at them. I think she was trying to get them to chase her, but it wasn't working out too well.


No comments: