Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Nice and warm. We had some bad thunderstorms last night, so today was kind of muggy, but it was nice and relaxing at the base pool.

Things that make me happy:
Taking my daughter into a big pool for the first time ever. She loves the water!!


Book I'm reading:
Northanger Abbey

What I'm enjoying on TV:
The Bachelorette. Casey is crazy, but I hope he stays a while because his songs are pretty entertaining!!


On the menu for dinner:
I was going to make fettuccine alfredo, but I didn't get to the store today. Too much swimming!!


On my To Do List:
Clean the playroom with Layla.
Grocery shopping.
Clean the towels.


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Everything in Now Eat This.


In the craft basket:
LAYLA letters for Layla's bedroom wall.
Candle holders for the backyard table.


Looking forward to this week:
More swimming and great weather. Spending time with the hubby before our crazy summer begins.


Tips and Tricks:
Drink more caffeine!!


My favorite blog post this week:
I loved all of the Father's Day tribute posts yesterday.


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):

http://jennar4rproject.blogspot.com/
I'm doing a little shameless self-promotion. That's the blog for my Run 4 Red Ribbon project. I'm running 1,004 miles for Peak 4 Poverty. Raising money for AIDS orphans in Tanzania. Check out the blog, follow me over the next year as I put myself through a lot physically and emotionally to help these children.


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):




On my mind:
Lots. Deployments. Tornadoes. Swimming. BBQs. Craft projects. Road trips. Spending as much time as I can out in the sun with my family.


hhm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture of your daughter!