Saturday, November 22, 2008

I don't like these tag games....

I got tagged by my mom.

8 favorite TV shows
1. Ghost Hunters
2. Rock of Love [1,2, and Charm School]
3. Biggest Loser
4. The Soup
5. The Hills
6. CSI: NY
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. The Girls Next Door

8 favorite RESTAURANTS
1. California Pizza Kitchen
2. Red Robin
3. Strings Cafe
4. Buffalo Wild Wings
5. In n Out
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. Murillos
8. Old Chicago

8 books you’d RECOMMEND
1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse
4. Breaking Dawn
5. The Queen's Fool
6. Inked
7. Angels and Demons
8. The Da Vinci Code

8 things that happened YESTERDAY
1. Layla cried
2. Layla laughed
3. Layla pooped
4. Layla peed on me
5. Layla tried to escape
6. Layla bit me
7. Layla played in the dog's food
8. Layla made a mess in the living room

8 things to LOOK FORWARD TO
1. California for Thanksgiving!!!
2. Free massage at the spa
3. Seeing my family
4. Layla learning to walk (soon)
5. Christmas, hopefully with Jeremy
6. Spending quality time with Jeremy!!!
7. Sleeping in tomorrow...if Jeremy is nice to me
8. Getting another tattoo (hopefully finish my sleeve)

8 things on MY WISH LIST
1. Treadmill
2. Money (gift card acceptable)
3. Tattoo money
4. Bed in a bag from Target (the pretty one that I saw!)
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 things I LOVE ABOUT FALL
1. Halloween
2. Hot chocolate
3. Fireplaces (wish I had one!)
4. Jackets
5. Rain
6. Holidays are coming up
7. The leaves change color
8. The crisp in the air on the cool days.

8 people I TAG
No one. I'm nice. I won't make anyone do this. If any of you want to do it, then do it!

No comments: