Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's super Tuesday !!!


I've been going insane all day. I have had the news off and on and getting more and more nervous as the end of the day gets closer. It's a presidential election day here in the great United States of America!! I hope everyone takes the chance to go out and vote. You know, Starbucks is giving away a free cup of coffee for anyone that votes. If that's not incentive enough, then I just don't know what is.
I sent in my absentee ballot to California weeks ago, so I know my vote has already been counted. I guess it's no secret who I'm voting for =)

If Obama wins. I am contemplating running away to Canada. Or Australia maybe. The Bahamas sound nice too....

2 comments:

PJ and Me said...

yea, we all voted too. I am kinda scared to turn on the TV to watch the coverage.

Delaney the Undead said...

i am soooo depressed. jenna you hit the nail on the head when you said obama bin laden. lol. i don tthink hes a horrible person but if poor john doesnt win im gonna pass out...