Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

Today we had so much fun!!! We woke up a little earlier than normal to go to work with Jeremy. Since it's a special holiday they let the families come into the fortress that is the 97th so that we can do a little trick or treating in a few of the offices. I wasn't allowed to take my camera because there are so many top secret things EVRYWHERE (Elvis is alive and lives in the building...I also learned what really happened at Roswell.) So I took a couple of pictures before we left of Layla dressed up as Sleeping Beauty (Thank you Grama Bird for the costume!)

Disney Princess seemed to be a big theme with all the little girls we met lots of Ariels, Jasmines, Snow Whites, Cinderellas, and less cute Sleeping Beauties. There were also a few Tinker Bells, but Layla's Tinker Bell costume from last weekend was way cuter!!!

Layla wasn't a big fan of her princess hat, so I decided to try it on. I don't know why she didn't like it. Didn't bother me any.


A popular candy that was handed out at Jer's work was lollipops. I tired to give Layla one, and she grabbed it from me and ate it herself!

It was a little sour and Layla was getting sticky slobber everywhere!!!

To get the sticky slobber mess clean we stuck Layla in the sink and washed her up. When I had her on the floor drying her off, she saty up and tried very hard to get away from m.

She's a quick little mover so I had to get Jeremy's help to reign her in. She was still determined to crawl around naked.

I even tried to bribe her with a toy.

Well, after waiting all day we had a costume change and Layla was a cute little witch. After we got her dressed up we took her over to my in laws house to trick or treat. When we got home we took her around the neighborhood looking for more suckers to take from the neighbors. We finally got enough and came home to sit in the garage and hand out candy to the trick or treaters.

Layla enjoyed all the other little kids on costumes. She just stared at them, wondering what was going on and why they were taking all her candy.

She got bored of that, so it was play time for the littlest, cutest witch.

The best part of tonight was Ghost Hunters Live!!! The team was streaming live from Fort Delaware for seven hours!!! Layla enjoyed watching it, until she passed out from her sugar high crash. Jeremy is over on the chair fast asleep also.

1 comment:

PJ and Me said...

I love the sucker pictures...oh, I love all of them. Looks like she had a fun Halloween