Wednesday, October 15, 2008

He's on his way home!! Finally!!

So Jeremy was supposed to be back from this TDY on Monday, but because of stupid Columbus Day it got pushed back to Tuesday. Well, Tuesday, they got up to go and something was wrong with the plane. So now they're coming home today!
I was just sitting here looking at the clock and thought how nice it would be if the plane flew a little faster and they got home early. Right at that moment my phone rang! It was Jeremy! My heart leaped out of my chest and I was just so excited that my wishful thinking came true! As soon as I answered the phone he said "We had to stop and get gas." I didn't understand it. I thought he was trying to tell me he was home. I thought maybe he meant the bus that brings him to the pick up point from the plane. So I jumped up and was going to dressed to go pick him up and I was asking him what he meant. He said the plane needed refueling. Oh. I asked where he was. He was in New England. Booo!! New England is so lucky to have Jeremy there! He started talking about how beautiful it is there in Maine and maybe we should take a vacation there sometime. My heart sank because that meant he would be home later than already expected. Still. He'll be home in a couple of hours!! yay!

1 comment:

PJ and Me said...

Did he make it home?