Friday, October 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged To Do This Survey

My Husband
1. Where did you first meet? At Lackland Air Force Base, TX. We were in the same Enlisted Aircrew Undergraduate Course.
2. How long did you date before you got married? Like a year and a half or so.
3. How long have you been married? A little over a year now.
4. What does he do that surprises you? Lots of things. He beats me in his sleep.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His nose. I love his nose. I also love his smile. When he really smiles, not the fake picture one.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? His sense of humor.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? He sometimes calls me "sweetie."
8. What is his favorite color? Probably blue.
9. What is his favorite food? I think he'll eat just about anything. He loves twice baked potatoes though.
10. What is his favorite sport? College football.
11. When and where was your first kiss? In Texas.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Hang out and be lazy with our little nugget.
13. Do you have any children? One amazing little one so far.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can belly dance.
15. How old is he? He'll be 23 on Wednesday.
16. Who said "I love you" first? I did.
17. What is his favorite type of music? Mainly classic rock, but he also likes country since he married me.
18. What do you admire most about him? He works hard to provide for his family, and he doesn't complain at all.
19. Do you think he will read this? Probably.
20. I tag: No one.

1 comment:

Delaney the Undead said...

you know what? thank god for jeremy chastain. he gives hope to those of us who have had shitty experiences with men. ugh. Im not getting marrieda gain for a billion years, but when i do...i hope my hubby rocks as much as yours does.

i love you guys.

-me