Monday, November 24, 2008

What I thought about TWILIGHT movie!


So of course, it was different from the book, but that was to be expected. I wish there was a way for the movie to not have been confusing to people that hadn't read the books. I know Wendi didn't like it and it's probably because she didn't read the book. I'm glad Jeremy did, otherwise he would have been lost.
I also wish they had shown more of Bella & Alice's relationship. They didn't show much of them talking at all. Atleast one more conversation would have been nice, like when they were driving to Pheonix or something.
Now, I'm not a fan of Jackson Rathbone (Jasper) I think he's not very attractive, and I'd never seen him in any other films so I didn't know what to think of him. Well, I thought when Jessica introduced him as the one that looks like he's in pain was HILARIOUS! His expressions throughout the whole movie was just ridiculous and funny. He stole the movie! Funny funny funny!
I think everyone that has read the book should go see the movie, if they haven't already!!!

2 comments:

Delaney the Undead said...

no way. lol...

im really tempted i wont lie.

the mrazek family said...

Good review. I completely agree.