Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving Trip

Sorry for the lack of posts. For Thanksgiving Jeremy, Layla, and I took a trip to my hometown in California. We got to spend the holiday with my parents, sister, brother, grandma, and best friend Robin. We had a great meal cooked by my mama! She did a wonderful job, and we all enjoyed leftovers over the week we were there (except stuffing because my brother ate all of it!)
We didn't take many pictures, I don't know why. I guess the week just went by too quickly and no one thought to bust out the camera. Here are some from my mom's camera.

Layla and Grandma Robbin playing peek a boo.


My parents with the nugget. Jeremy wanted to subtly be in the picture too.


Layla loves it when Grandma Robbin shares her orange popsicles with her. My mom doesn't mind getting baby drool all over herself.


Grandma and Grandpa bought a TON of new toys for Layla to entertain herself with. They also got a ton of my old toys down from the attic.


Layla playing the drums with Grandma Robbin.

1 comment:

PJ and Me said...

miss that little nugget and I would take popcicle baby drool any day.