Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I need addresses!!!

I'm addressing Christmas cards and I need some addresses!!
Here are some addresses that I know I need:
The Kapele Family
The Mrazek Family
The Degarmo Family
Kayla and Tyler
Zoey and Damien
Delaney's address in Chicago
The Haley Family

Please, please, please get these addresses to me as soon as possible!
If there is someone that I didn't name above that would like a Christmas card send me your address as well. Or if you got one last year, and moved, I need your new address!
Email all addresses to jcsnowbunny@gmail.com
Thanks and happy holidays!
Jen

2 comments:

Fausett Family Facts said...

I will send you the ones I have, which is most of them. love ya

KAPELE KREW said...

Hi Jen. Our is 332 Cooper School Road, Vacaville, CA, 95687
Love ya. Kristen