Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Funny Story

So while I was putting up pictures and updating the blog, Layla was playing on the floor. She has a ton of toys to entertain her, but when I glanced down I saw Layla going to put something gross in her mouth. I yelled her name and darted to her as fast as I could and grabbed the big wad of dog hair she had picked up off the floor (my dog sheds like crazy and I can't vacuum everyday!!) She just looks up and smiles with a mouthful of dog hair. I start cleaning her mouth out first and she laughs as she reaches up and sticks some fingers in my mouth. Her fingers were still full of dog hair so I got a nice mouthful. Little stinker =)

3 comments:

PJ and Me said...

hahaha, that is funny!!! Why can't you vacume every day?

Jenna said...

Because I'm not you, and I don't obsess about clean floors. Also I have a baby and a psycho dog to keep me busy.

PJ and Me said...

Hahaha, its just my CDO.