Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanks for Having Us =)

Since I'm from California, and my family still lives there, we don't get to see them very often. It's very hard being so far away, especially now that we have Layla. This trip was actually the first time my husband met my sister! Here are some pictures of my family with Layla right before we headed to the airport.

My parents with the nugget outside of Carl's Jr.
Wendi saying good bye to Layla Bug. She had to work, so she couldn't go to the airport with us =(
Layla ADORES my mom and sister, Wendi especially. If Wendi left the room Layla would cry for her aunt. They loved playing together!

Layla with her Uncle Matty. She liked sitting on his lap with the drum sticks and would try to play the drums. She'd get a couple good beats in before she started eating the sticks. She loves her Uncle Matty!