Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve!


Layla and I opened the Christmas Eve presents my parents sent. Layla got a Disney Princess Ornament AND an Elmo Ornament, I got my Barbie ornament, and Jeremy got an ESPN ornament. (Yes, I opened Jer's gift, but I knew it was an ornament and since he's not going to be home for a while I opened it to put on the tree.)

Layla trying to get the bag of used wrapping paper.


Layla's new toys from my parents. They sent money so I could buy toys for her from them. That way they didn't have to send an even bigger box than they already did!



Of course, she was more interested in the box!


Getting ready to open her ornament.


Elmo!!!!

2 comments:

PJ and Me said...

It looks like she had fun opening her presents and had fun playing with the paper, hahaha. She looks so cute in her little jammies.

PJ and Me said...

I love your hair in this picture. How long have you been getting Barbie ornaments?