Saturday, December 6, 2008

More to Come.....

I know I've been awful with posting. First the trip, and since I've been back I've been horribly sick. I was hoping to be better today, but I woke up with an even worse sore throat and even less of a voice than I've had the last couple of days. The sinus pressure is gone though! I've been sitting with the humidifier all day, and that seems to be helping the tightness in my throat, so hopefully with that on tonight I'll be able to get some sleep and feel better tomorrow. I have a ton of new pictures to put up. I've got a bunch from when my dad, Matty, Jeremy, Layla, and I went to Alcatraz in San Fransisco and from when we went out to dinner with my in-laws for my father in laws birthday, and many more of Layla being a cute little nugget. I'll post as soon as I feel better and have time to sit at the computer to upload them all! Thanks for your patience =)

Happy Holidays everyone.

2 comments:

PJ and Me said...

can't wait to see all the pictures, love the ones from Alcatraz. I want to go next time.

KAPELE KREW said...

I'm so sad that I didn't get so see you and meet Jeremy, but little Miss Layla is a doll. She was so sweet, and yes she LOVES Wendi!