Monday, August 2, 2010

The Return of Happy Homemake Monday!

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Hot & Dry! It's been a nice vacation from hot & muggy.


Things that make me happy:
Antique shopping.


Book I'm reading:
Becoming Jane Austen by Jon Spence.


What I'm enjoying on TV:
How I met your mother.
The Bachelorette.


On the menu for dinner:
Spaghetti and garlic bread!


On my To Do List:
Get ready for Tahoe trip tomorrow.
Grocery shopping.


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
My mom's sloppy joes.
In the craft basket:
Mustache pillows and framed artwork.


Looking forward to this week:
Fabric shopping for mustache pillows and quilts!


Tips and Tricks:
When going on a road trip bring laundry baskets and use the large tupper-wear storage containers. They help save space!


My favorite blog post this week:
I haven't done any blog reading the past two weeks because I haven't had computer access.


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

























On my mind:

Trip to Tahoe tomorrow. Trip to gold country next week. Heading home in two weeks. Busy, busy, busy!!

No comments: