Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm not doing anything special for this AMAZING holiday since my Valentine is deployed, but I am watching Ian my friends 3 years old son. He's been hanging out watching movies with Layla and I.
I set them in front of the T.V. to watch The Jungle Book while I cleaned the kitchen. The next time I checked on them there were Cereal Puffs ALL OVER the floor and Layla was sitting there with the canister in her hand while Ian was eating handfuls off the floor. I guess he got the open container from the table and gave them to Layla to share. It was pretty cute. He then helped me clean them all off the floor so Layla wouldn't eat them all. We're having a fun time. Layla is napping now and Ian is watching a Barney DVD.


Before Jeremy left I gave him cookies and candy that were Valentine themed. He got me a freakin' iPod touch! He's been wanting to get me one for a while since the one I have is a dinosaur and it's got a glitch so it doesn't work right. I was very surprised and happy. It's also a birthday/Christmas gift because he was deployed for those days as well and wasn't able to get me anything.
I have the best husband ever!

1 comment:

PJ and Me said...

Hahaha, thats funny. I love how Layla is looking at the puffs in Ian's hand