Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tagged again

Cousin Kayla has tagged me again!

6 random facts. 6 tagged people. easy enough.


1. I miss being pregnant and can't wait until we can have another little nugget.
2. No matter how tired I am I still fight sleep at night and wish I would stop it so that I can fall asleep when I want to.
3. I'd like to decorate all of my friends' houses.
4. I really miss snowboarding. I miss the mountains!
5. I never liked Chinese food until I was pregnant and one night had a strong craving for some. I love Chinese food now!
6. I am learning to love all kinds of different wines thanks to my friend, Skody.

People I tag: Delaney, Kristin, Kelly, Juli, Zantia, Robin.

1 comment:

PJ and Me said...

You fight sleep??? Didn't know that. hahahahah. I would love to decorate houses too.