Thursday, February 26, 2009

Three

Three jobs I've had in my life:
Movie Theater Employee, InNOut Associate, and Physical Therapy Tech in the Air Force.

Three places I have lived:
California, Mississippi, and Nebraska.

Three Shows That I watch:
The Office, The Biggest Loser, and Bones.

Three Places I have been:
Germany, Holland, Italy.

Three Places I have been this week:
The gym, Skody's house, BabiesRUs.

Three People Who Email me regularly:
My mom (all those great forwards), iTunes store (they send me updates and purchase receipts all the time!), and a couple of friends from Mississippi-though not regularly, just on occasion.

Three of my favorite foods:
Italian, Mexican, and Free =)

Three Places I'd rather be right now:
With Jeremy, Hawaii, or California.

Three people that will copy this:
Kayla, Delaney, and WENDI!!!

Three things I'm looking forward to:
Jeremy finally coming home, Going to California for Layla's birthday, and buying a new car.

No comments: