Friday, February 13, 2009

Take My Breath Awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


I stole this from my cousin Kayla. It was cute, and I decided I wanted to do it too.

1. Where did you meet your husband?

I met him in San Antonio, TX after I graduated basic training we were in the same tech school class for Enlisted Aircrew Undergraduate Course.

2. How long did you date before you were married?
A year and a half ish.

3. How long have you been married?
Almost a year and a half.

4. What does he do that surprises you?
Lots of things. He just recently gave me and iPod Touch for Valentine's Day. He had to give it to me early because he just deployed =(

5. What is his best feature?
Everything. I love his smile.

6. What is his best quality?
He's a very sincere person. He's also very patient, which is good because I'm the opposite so he puts up with me really well.

7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Pretty. That's pretty much all he calls me. "Hey pretty."

8. What is his favorite food?
Carl's Jr is his favorite fast food.

9. What is his favorite sport?
College football.

10. When and where was your first kiss?
Summer of '06 in Texas.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
We're homebodies, so we stay home and hang out with our little nugget and dog.

12. Do you have any children?
One amazing little girl.

13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He's an amazing dancer!

14. How old is he?
23.

15. Who said I love you first?
I did.

16. What is his favorite music?
He likes classic rock the most I think, but I converted him to country!

17. What do you admire most about him?
He's a hard worker and will do anything for our little family. He's all about making Layla and I happy. He's the best husband I could have ever asked for.
Jeremy is everything I want and everything I didn't even know I needed.

I love you Jeremy! I miss you so much, and I can't wait for you to be home again.
Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: