Sunday, April 11, 2010

Layla's Birthday Party!


For Layla's birthday party we did a Princess and the Frog/Tinkerbell theme.
The color theme of both characters is purple and green, which I think are a beautiful combination.

I made funfetti cupcakes with white cream cheese frosting, which I spray painted with edible purple paint and topped with green pearl sprinkles (best sprinkles ever made!) They were delicious!!!


Usually I go all out with the decorations trying to cover every available surface with streamers and anything I could find, but I kept it a little low key this year.




Playing ball with William.


Layla is finally learning how to share!



Such a pro kicker!


Layla and William holding hands and running to the playroom together.



Walking down the hill into our neighbor's yard with Grandma JoAnn.



Presents time!!


Layla got a lot of new books to read! We finally have some new material at bedtime!


Layla loved the ribbons.



She LOVES the Princess and the Frog band equipment. I can hear her playing the drums in the next room while I'm typing this.





She got really shy when everyone started singing to her. She had no idea what was going on!


She had so much fun coloring on the tray that Grandma and Grandpa Chastain got for her. We sat there for a while after the party coloring and winding down.


THanks to everyone who came to the party! We had a lot of fun and Layla loves all her presents!!

No comments: