Thursday, May 15, 2008

Are you there Vodka??


I highly recommend reading this book. I laughed so hard while reading it. Chelsea is my new favorite Jew. The book is a quick read and she speaks as though she's talking to you and just telling you a story over a couple dozen drinks. The story of her first DUI and experience in prison is by far my favorite story out of the whole book. Although, the Goldie Hawn story is pretty damn funny as well.
Go buy this book. I think it was 14 bucks. So worth it! I just found out she came out with a book before this one and I am going to look for that next time I'm at Borders. I'm sure it's just as funny and entertaining as this one.

1 comment:

Fausett Family Facts said...

Okay, I am going to have to get this book. Is she funnier than Jennie McCarthy? Chelsea reminds me so much of Robin with one "b". If you get the other one let me know how that one is.