Sunday, May 25, 2008

Funny story

Layla had a cute little yellow dress on with a little yellow bow in her hair, but before I could get a picture she's leaked some pee out of her diaper and I had to take it off. Luckily she still looks just as cute! She wasn't too happy here because she wasn't being held. Yes, we spoil her by holding her whenever she cries, but I don't really care because I love to hold my baby!

She finally calmed down long enough to get this picture.


So I was sitting over here updating the blog earlier and Layla was asleep on her boppy as usual. All of a sudden I hear this scream come from her and by the time I get over there she's already back asleep....


...she had startled herself awake by jumping over her bopping and landing in this awkward position. I guess it was comfortable because she fell right back asleep. She didn't even wake up when I picked her up and moved her back to how she was!


Someone thinks daddy is funny! She can only smile for a little bit at a time, but it's so cute! I think she was trying to laugh at Jeremy because she was making a little grunting noise. It was so cute!


Someone loves when her daddy smiles and talks to her!

2 comments:

Fausett Family Facts said...

I laughed so hard when I saw the boppy pictures. She is just so dang cute and I love her little smile.

Kelly said...

She is one strong little lady. If she can already escape the Boppy, you're in big trouble!!