Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Today was my first mother's day! It was pretty amazing. Jeremy let me sleep while he took care of the baby. We got some pizza from Little Cesar's and took the dog out for a nice long walk so I could get some jogging in. Jeremy had to run to the store to get some printer paper and while he was out got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers! I love it when he buys me flowers! We also went over and saw Jeremy's parents and grand-parents for a little bit. His grandma and grandpa are leaving tomorrow so we wanted to say good bye and let them hang out with Layla for a little while. We also stopped by Borders so I could pick out a few books. I got the new Chelsea Handler book and I heard it was pretty funny, so I'm pretty excited to read it. She reminds me of my best friend, they're both hot blonds and are very quick witted and hilarious.
So all in all, it was a pretty relaxing, low key day.
Happy Mother's Day to all the hot mamas out there!

1 comment:

Fausett Family Facts said...

The flowers are beautiful. I am glad you had a good mother's day. Love you