Thursday, May 15, 2008

Silly girl.



Layla likes to sleep on her Boppy pillow on her tummy. Today she was fast asleep in her favorite position on the couch and I was sitting next to the pillow. All of a sudden she kicks both her feet catapulting over the pillow and landing with her upper half off the pillow, and her lower half still on the pillow. You'd think landing in such an uncomfortable position she'd have woken up and started crying, but she stayed fast asleep. I had to get a picture before I put her back the way she was. She didn't even wake up as I picked her up and put her back on the pillow! Layla is definitely just like her daddy!

1 comment:

Fausett Family Facts said...

I absolutely love the picture of her after she catapulted her self over the boppy. I can't wait to see her again.