Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mommy/baby naps!

That's my little chunky monkey laying in the center of mine and Jeremy's bed. He gets up for work at about 6:30 a.m. Sometimes his alarm wakes Layla up or she'll wake up on her own around that time. Once I get her belly full and she's in a milk coma I lay her down in the middle of the bed, right next to my head. She curls up and I have my arm wrapped up around her back. We get so warm and cuddly, and she is just the sweetest little thing! This is definitely one of my favorite moments with her. It's a great way for us to bond and have some good mommy and baby time. During the week I HATE it when Jeremy has to leave us to go to work, but being able to snuggle and have this alone time with Layla is such a great bonding experience.
I love the two loves of my life!