Monday, May 5, 2008

Work sucks.


So Jeremy went back to work last Thursday, but I had my mom here to help me out when I needed it. (I miss our dishwasher!) Today was the first day that I was home alone with Layla and Zver. Zver annoyed me for a while this morning, but I sent him out into the backyard so that I could get some housework done in peace. Layla was a little angel, she was wide awake, but I put her on her tummy on the Boppy pillow and she just hung out while I vacuumed. When she got tired of that I put her in her little jungle bouncer. I think it scares her a little, but I think she likes the lights. Soon enough daddy came home for lunch and she started to get fussy. I think she just wanted to be held by her daddy...I know I always want to be held by her daddy! ;D
Layla and I just got back from a long walk. We went about 40 minutes through our neighborhood. The weather is SO PERFECT today! The sun is out, it's nice and warm. Layla enjoyed the first few minutes of it wide awake, but quickly fell asleep. I forgot to take my iPod so I just enjoyed the scenery and kept taking peeks at my perfect little angel asleep in her carrier.
I decided that I like Nebraska better in the spring. Winter was just too cold this year. I loved the snow, but would have enjoyed it more if I weren't pregnant. Last summer I came for a week to visit and it was enjoyable, but a little too warm for my taste...well, it's better than Mississippi, so I guess I can't complain too much! I haven't experienced the Autumn yet, but I'm guessing it's a little colder than I'd like.
I think I've rambled on enough for today.

2 comments:

Fausett Family Facts said...

Your dishwasher misses you too! I am glad the weather was good so you could go for a walk. Give Layla kisses for me. ; )

the mrazek family said...

Erik makes fun of me when we walk together because I'm always checking on Max, or adjusting something in his stroller. He tells me I stop too much. I told him it's just what "we" do...it's a Mom thing.