Sunday, May 18, 2008

JDRF


In August I am doing a 5k run/walk to help raise money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. I have family that has been effected by this, and it's a very important cause for us. I am walking for my Black Grandma, who died over two years ago due to complications from diabetes. She struggled for such a long time with this and endured so much pain and her life was changed drastically. I am also inspired by my little cousin, Janae. She has lived with diabetes since she was 6 years old. Janae is almost 15 years old now and still going strong and taking such good care of herself.
I am now asking my friends to do their part. I need donations! My goal is to raise 100$. Any amount will help me get to that! So if you'd like you can send a check to me at home, and if you need my address just shoot me an email jcsnowbunny@gmail.com or you can go to my profile on the JDRF website and donate there. click here to donate!
Thank you!!

No comments: