Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Keeping Daddy Updated!

Me & my little cuddle bug taking a nice little snoozer.



Little one is drunk off the formula. I love her milk coma face.


Having a nice chat with mommy.


She falls asleep in the cutest position.




All bundled up! It was chilly last night!


Ready to pass out!



Didn't stay asleep for long!!!






Whoa! Mommy in her face!



Ignore my hair. I didn't blow dry it after my shower and it dried in a crazy birds nest 'do.




I think she was scared of the camera? I don't know why she's making this face. It's cute though!



I don't know why this photo is sideways I'm pretty sure I turned it....



Baby burrito!


She looks so big in this picture!


Tummy time!


Plotting her next move.



Fun! Toys!

2 comments:

Wendi's Secrets To Life said...

Aww I loves these pictures of her, it makes me miss her even more now=( Only 7 more days!!!!!! I can't wait.

PJ and Me said...

I love these pictures. You both look great. Layla's eyes look soooo blue. See ya soon.