Thursday, July 3, 2008

Phone calls from Daddy....

Jeremy gets to call at least once a day, and it is the highlight of my day! I always look forward to hearing Jeremy's voice and as soon as I hear my phone ring I get excited hoping that it's him. We get to talk about ten-fifteen minutes at a time and it's not long enough, but it's worth it to sit and talk to him. For a couple of those minutes I put him on speaker so that Layla can hear her daddy's voice. I know she recognizes his voice because she always turns and looks at my phone. She gets the cutest little confused face because she knows that's daddy's voice, but she can't see him. Only a few more weeks and he'll be back!! I can't wait to see him and I can't wait for him to hold Layla. She'll be happy to have her daddy back.

No comments: