Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Naked baby butt!


If you can't tell, I love Layla's little baby butt. It's just so cute! Layla has the cutest little baby butt of all time. My black grandma loved babies. She loved rubbing babies down with baby lotion after we got a bath. That was one of her favorite things to do with us when we were little. I know that she would have loved Layla and Layla would have loved her. Now my mom has taken over the tradition of rubbing babies down with lotion. She puts her on a blanket on the floor as soon as she is dried and her hair is brushed. Layla is finally calm and lets her grama lather her up with the best smelling baby lotion. Anytime I rub her down she fights me and cries, but when my mom does it, she lays there and is perfectly content. I guess grama has the right touch!! Anyways, this was Sunday night after her bath. My mom rolled her over on her tummy to lotion up her back side. She is getting so good at lifting her head up! I just had to get pictures to share.

No comments: