Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yuck!

Jeremy asked me when he called last to put more pictures of me up too. I don't have a lot of pictures of me because I don't like how I look in pictures so I decided that I would just take some random ones for him and put them up. Here they are! Oh, and I got some of Layla sleeping on the floor. Enjoy.

happy.

trying so hard to look cute.

screw it. i gotta get the boogers out.

fish lips.

i did that long enough 'till my face froze.

surprised!

fatty.

massaging your brain through your ear makes you think better.

zit?! where?!
i haven't had one since 7th grade!

somethin' stinks, and it ain't mama.

flava flav said what?!

no more ugo...just cutie.



3 comments:

PJ and Me said...

You are such a goof ball. I love the last picture of you. That is a good one.

PJ and Me said...

I like the fish lip one too, and of course Layla looks so cute. Zver looks bored.

Delaney the Undead said...

hahahaha i like the nose pick one.