Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We ♥ Jer!

I wanted to show Layla a picture of her daddy and see what she would do. She recognized him! She just stared at his face and would not take her eyes off of him for a second. She's smile at him and make her cute little cooing noises like she was trying to talk to him. Layla also kept kicking her legs like she does when she's excited. It was the cutest thing, and it made me cry knowing that she still recognized her daddy! It was just the sweetest thing to watch her get excited over a picture of Jeremy. Whenever he calls, if I'm holding her and she's awake I like to put him on speaker so she can hear his voice. She just stares at my phone. I know she recognizes that voice as her daddy's, but she just doesn't understand where it's coming from. We miss you Jeremy. Hurry home to your two girls.





No comments: