Friday, July 18, 2008

Missing Jeremy...

For those of you who don't know, my husband is currently overseas fighting the dirty commies. He does get to check his Email and this blog every so often, so that is why I have been posting an insane amount of pictures of Layla almost everyday. That is also the reason I posted all those pictures of me first thing in the morning with my hair a complete disaster. I hope that Jeremy is not the only one enjoying these photos. I know my mom is, since she's the only one that leaves me comments, and I know my sister is because this is her only way of seeing new pictures of her favorite little niece. I hope that the rest of you are enjoying the pictures of my cute little baby girl growing up. If you ask me, she's growing up way too fast!
In a few days I'll be leaving for a family reunion in Utah, so I won't be posting as many pictures as I usually do. I'm sure once I'm back I will have a ton of pictures to share! Layla is meeting her crazy family (Yes, I'm talking about you Aunt Debby!) and I'm taking her on her first camping trip!! I'm so excited to take her hiking and show her the beautiful mountains in Hunington Canyon where her mama spent many summers exploring the great outdoors.
Thanks for putting up with me ♥

No comments: