Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Arriving

I flew into Sacramento Airport on my sister's birthday to surprise her. To get her to the airport my dad told her that he needed to go meet someone who was flying in some important paperwork for a case that he working on. She took the bait and was bored out of her mind waiting on this mystery person.

So while they were waiting I had to sneak passed them and get into a good position to take this picture. I then sent my sister this picture:


She got the pic while I was going down the elevator and when I turned the corner I could see that she was completely confused as to how I sent this picture to her. Layla was very excited and ran to Wendi to give her a big hug. Then grandma bird and grandpa Pete each got a big hug from Layla.

1 comment:

PJ and Me said...

best surprise ever...I love how she is giving grandpa a big hug.;)