Monday, March 8, 2010

So this blog...

I used to make posts about what we were up to, and then I figured the few people that do come check this blog out are only looking for pics and updates on Layla. So for the past year or so I only get on to upload pictures of her and let you all know how she is doing, and now I don't have a camera! First it was spotty and would work only if Jeremy turned it on. I guess it didn't like me. Then finally it said, enough is enough, and even Jeremy couldn't work his magic on it. That is why I haven't posted anything since early February. So I decided to get back to blogging and writing about things I want to write about. I follow this blog, Diary of a Stay at Home Mom, and I loove reading her posts! She is also an Air Force wife, and she has so many creative cooking ideas and suggestions and she truly inspires me! I was never really taught how to cook, so I'm almost frightened to try new recipes, or anything in the kitchen really, but because of Sandra, I have been much more adventurous, and now I will share my triumphs and mishaps with anyone who cares to stop by and check them out. I was thinking I would have to do this without pictures for a while until we were able to get a new camera, and then my mom reminded me that I could just take pics with my new iPhone (that Jer got me for Valentine's Day) and I have some amazing photo editing apps, the only thing is, there are a lot more steps to get them onto the computer and then onto blogger, so please be patient if there aren't any new pics up everyday.

No comments: