Monday, March 8, 2010

Layla's Newly Decorated Princess Room!

So we turned the jungle themed nursery into Layla's Disney Princess big-girl room! It took me a few hours to put some of the furniture together, and Jeremy and Layla helped me put all the decorations on the walls up. Turned out so cute!


Layla's Princess tent, little table, and the cloth toy box that we use for blanket storage because Layla has a whole other room for her toys.

The top of her dresser. That little shelf used to be mine and hung on the wall in my bedroom when I was a little girl.

I love this mural of Cinderella's castle on her wall, and Layla loves her little storage bench that is full of Disney Princess toys.

Layla's awesome canopy bed.

I'm going to repaint the letters in her name soon so it matches the rest of the room better.

Woke up to enjoy sitting on her little bench.

This was her first night in the bed. She lasted until about 5 a.m. and woke up and had to come into bed with us. Last night she lasted the whole night in her bed and came looking for me around 9 this morning.

1 comment:

PJ and Me said...

A room fit for a princess.