Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunday Afternoon

We all woke up really early on Sunday morning. We all had breakfast and watched a little PBS programming from our DVR (I'm really sick of Curious George!) Then I spent around an hour in my favorite craft store just walking around and getting ideas for future projects. After I was done we drove out to Village Point in West Omaha and had lunch and walked around the stores. Layla got A LOT of cute clothes from the Carter's store. I loooove their clothes! They are by far my favorite. We got Layla some of the cutest Summer dresses I've ever seen! I'm sure I'll post pictures when it's warm enough for her to wear them!


Here's Layla walking around with Jer. She saw me whip out the phone to take pictures and took off so I couldn't get any of her. She's such a little stinker!

No comments: