Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gym Time!

We like to go to the gym as a family. Since Jer has been in ALS and is tired from class all day and homework all night, Layla and I have been going without him more often. It's always more fun when it's the three of us though!


Layla likes doing sit ups with daddy on the incline.



I woke up early Saturday morning to hit the gym by myself while Layla and Jer slept in together, and I ran 8 laps around the track. I was pretty proud of myself for running all three miles without stopping to walk or get some water. I can run 3-4 miles on the treadmill because I can set my pace easier and I have more control of how fast I am going. It's harder on the track because my muscles have to work harder to propel myself and stay at a good pace. On the treadmill it sets the pace for me and I don't have to work quite as hard. I was pretty dang proud of myself!

Layla likes doing sit ups with me at the bar in the back of the gym. The other day she decided to try something different back there. It was just too cute.

1 comment:

PJ and Me said...

I love how she is doing her sit backs. hahaha. she is so entertaining I love seeing the pictures you capture of her.